Pages - Menu

quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013

Mulheres tatuadas #1

This tattoo was done by Ryan at White Lion Custom Tattoo in Toowoomba, QLD, Australia.
It’s a quote from one of my favorite books/movies; ‘Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas’ - written by my favorite author; Hunter S. Thompson.

Hi there, i submitted a photo not long ago and it wasn’t the best quality so i thought i’d post the original. All of my tattoo’s have either been done by the people i have work with, or done by myself. My tattoo’s all have meaning but if i listed them all i i’d be here forever!




kelseyslapstick.tumblr.com
kelseychapstick on IG

Metatron’s Cube: One of the most important informational systems in the universe and one of the basic creation patterns for all of existence. Within it are found all five of the Platonic Solids, the ”building blocks” of creation.
Done by Aaron Francione at Rumi Tattoo - Philadelphia

This photo includes my Wookie that my ex tattooed on me when we were in love, I will always love it because I was so happy and I love star wars so very much!
It also includes the arm reserved for my dads side of the family. Nana, Poppa and Dad.
This is me. This is my new tattoo. It hasn’t healed yet.
nos·tal·gi·a (n -st l j , n -). n. 1. A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.



This beautiful tentacled Medusa is tattooed on me by my teacher, mentor, and hero, Chris Bailey.
I couldn’t possibly be more in love with this piece!

Most of my tattoos are by my mentor and hero, Chris Bailey. He is a constant inspiration to me.
The script around my neck is a pirate song, my head is a Black Keys song “Heavy Soul”, under my chin it says “Lifer”, and my shoulders are a Tiger Army song “Outlaw Heart”… and so on… You can see my own tattoos and artwork here.

Something I grew up telling myself. It means the world to me and has gotten me through a lot. Got the tattoo done by Steve at Howl Gallery Tattoo, 
Instagram: kberman0294
tumblr: kay4gayz.tumblrm.com

mysavageheart.tumblr.com



“Gam zeh ya’avor” This Too Shall Pass.  For my Papou, who used to say this on the daily.
I’ve wanted these words on me for years.

my feet!

Both thigh tattoos drawn and tattooed by Justin Forgea at A Body of Art.
thesweetestcunt.tumblr.com

hi! this is my first tattoo, in this photo it was only a few hours old, and is still in the healing process (: it says “this too shall pass,” which is a saying my grandpa used many times. it also represents the idea that time will continuously pass no matter what life throws at me.  I lost my house in hurricane Sandy a few months ago, and i seriously thought my life was over.  but I’m moving on and things WILL get better.
thefuckinganti-christ.tumblr.com